Article 1 Definitions
- 1. “User” refers to a person who has completed user registration by following the Company’s prescribed procedures, and who is a main user or additional user.
- 2. “Main user” refers to the client representative of the Company and who uses the main ID and main password.
- 3. “Main ID” refers to the ID that the Company provided the client at the time of concluding a maintenance agreement for a Company product. A main ID will be the e-mail address of the main user.
- 4. “Main password” refers to the code that is used in combination with the main ID to identify the client.
- 5. “Additional ID” refers to an ID that was added by the main user.
- 6. “Additional password” refers to the code that is used in combination with an additional ID to identify the client.
- 7. “Additional user” refers to a user of an additional ID and an additional password.
Article 2 User registration
- 1. The Company will provide a main ID to a client who has concluded a maintenance agreement for a Company product with the Company.
- 2. After the procedures in the previous clause, the main user will create a main password through the invitation e-mail from the Company that will arrive at the e-mail address that is used for the main ID. Then the main user can access the System by using the main ID and the main password.
- 3. The main user can create additional IDs. However, the e-mail address used for an additional ID must have the same domain as the e-mail address used for the main ID.
- 4. The main user will create additional IDs by completing the prescribed procedures on the Company’s portal site.
- 5. After the procedures in the previous clause, an additional user will create an additional password through the invitation e-mail from the Company that will arrive at the e-mail address that is used for the additional ID. Then the additional user can access the System by using the additional ID and the additional password.
- 6. Irrespective of the provisions in each of the clauses above, in the event that it has been revealed that any of the following items applies to a person who completed user registration (hereinafter referred to as the “Registered Person”), the Company can delete the user registration.
- a) Registered Person does not actually exist
- b) Registered Person is someone for whom use of the System was stopped in the past
- c) There are inaccuracies in the information related to a user
- d) Other cases that the Company judges registration to be inappropriate
- 7. In the event that there has been a change in information related to a user, the user must promptly notify the Company, and the Company will not bear any liability whatsoever for damage that the user incurred due to not making the notification.
Article 3 Provision of use of the System
- 1. The Company will provide users with use of the System according to the stipulations of the Terms.
- 2. Users will use the System only for the purpose of using the System according to the Terms.
Article 4 ID and password management
- 1. Users will, under their own liability, strictly manage main IDs and additional IDs (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “IDs”) and main passwords and additional passwords (hereinafter referred to as the “Passwords”) so that IDs and Passwords will not be used through identity theft, copying, or otherwise fraudulently used.
- 2. Users will not transfer or loan to a third party the right to use the IDs or the Passwords in the System.
- 3. If the user suspects that the IDs or the Passwords were used by a third party, the user must immediately notify the Company of that fact and follow the Company’s instructions if there are any.
- 4. Actions conducted under a user’s ID and Password will be deemed the user’s actions, irrespective of whether or not they actually are actions by the user, and the Company will not be liable for any damage incurred by the user or a third party as a result of such actions.
- 5. The user will be liable for damage caused by the insufficient management, error in use, or use by a third party of the IDs and Passwords, and the Company will not be liable in any way whatsoever.
- 6. In the event that the Company has incurred damage due to a user’s IDs and Passwords being fraudulently used by a third party, the Company can claim compensation for those damages from the user.
Article 6 Retention of rights
- The copyright and moral rights of an author related to the System, and intellectual property rights for the expertise included in those rights will be retained by the Company.
Article 7 Prohibitions
- 1．The Company prohibits users from conducting any of the following actions.
- a) Actions that cause damage to the Company or a third party, or actions that may cause such damage
- b) Actions that infringe the rights, property, honor, or privacy of the Company or a third party, or actions that may cause such infringement
- c) Actions that go against public order or morals, or actions that may go against public order or morals
- d) Actions of making a false declaration or notification, such as registering another person’s e-mail address
- e) Actions of using or providing a harmful program such as a computer virus
- f) Actions of unilaterally sending unsolicited e-mails or e-mail magazines
- g) Actions that violate the Terms or a law or ordinance, or actions that may be such a violation
- h) Other actions that the Company judges as inappropriate
- 2． If the Company recognizes that a user conducted or may conduct an action that falls under any of the items of the previous clause, the Company can, without giving advance notification, cancel the IDs and Passwords of the relevant user and immediately stop use of the System.
- 3． In the event that the Company has incurred damage as a result of a user violating Article 7.1, the Company can claim compensation for damage from the user.
Article 8 Interruption of the System
- In the event that the Company recognizes that any of the items below applies, the Company can notify the user of that fact in advance by a method stipulated by the Company and stop, adjourn, or interrupt use of the System. However, in urgent cases, the Company may stop, adjourn, or interrupt use of the System without providing notification, and the Company will provide notification promptly after the fact.
- a) Necessary for maintenance or construction for facilities provided by the Company
- b) There is an unavoidable reason, such as malfunction of facilities provided by the Company
- c) A natural disaster, incident, or other emergency situation has arisen, or a case in which a major disorder of the System has occurred
- d) Any other case in which the Company judges interruption to be necessary
Article 9 Revision of the Terms
- 1. When the Company deems necessary, the Company can revise the Terms at any time without notifying users in advance.
- 2. In the event that the Terms are revised, the Company will make a public announcement on the Company’s homepage.
- 3. When a user has used the System after the public announcement in the previous clause, it will be deemed that the user agreed to the revised terms.
Article 10 Abolishment of the System
- 1. The Company may, due to its circumstances, abolish a portion or all of use of the System.
- 2. In the case of the previous clause, the Company will notify users of that fact by one month before the date of abolishment. However, this will not apply in emergencies or unavoidable cases.
Article 11 Exemptions
- The Company will not bear any responsibility whatsoever for damage incurred by users or third parties due to use of the System.
Article 12 Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- 1. Japanese laws apply to the Terms.
- 2. The Tokyo District Court is stipulated as the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all lawsuits that arise between users and the Company in relation to use of the System.
- These terms are effective immediately as of Apr 29, 2017.